By progressing to purchase this Endure IQ course, irrespective of checking the box above, you are confirming you will abide by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any of the terms or conditions or have not provided all of the information required as listed above you cannot undertake this Endure IQ course. Access to these courses (LDT101 & LDT102) and course materials is not indefinite and will close 20 weeks after the date of enrollment. By purchasing this course, you thereby give permission for Endure IQ to send email communication to the email address provided upon enrollment. If you wish to cancel email communication from Endure IQ you can do so at any time by unsubscribing via the link provided in our emails.
1. Type of Information provided disclaimer:
a) This Endure IQ course provides general information and discussions about performance, health, enjoyment clinical trials and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this information, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
b) If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something that has been read or heard in this course.
2. Before taking part in any form of strenuous activity or change in diet, it is your responsibility to seek medical advice whenever you are unsure.
3. Endure IQ is not liable for any illness, injury or medical reaction caused guidelines outlined in any course.
4. You understand that the Endure IQ content has been independently developed based off the published research and personal experiences as athletes and sports practitioners.
5. You understand individual results and outcomes from completing this course will vary based on your current health for several reasons including but not limited to current diet, environment, genetics, metabolic rate, physical exertion and compliance. Endure IQ do not guarantee results.
6. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will send email notification of changes.